|UNCLE MIKE'S BAR AND GRILLE|
|7017 U.S. Hwy 53, Trego, WI 54888 715-635-9042|
- Sunday, November 27, 3:00 p.m.: Monthly Jam Session. All musicians welcome!
- Sunday, December 18, 3:00 p.m.: Monthly Jam Session.
- Sunday, January 29, 3:00 p.m.: Monthly Jam Session.
- Sunday, February 19: Uncle Mike's 9th Annual Co-ed Pool Tournament. Last pocket. Entry fee $50/team.
- Saturday, February 25, 11:00 a.m. (starting at Uncle Mike's): Uncle Mike's and Relic Riders Vintage Snowmobile Club of Trego present the 16th Annual Antique Snowmobile Ride. New sleds welcome!
- Sunday, February 26, 3:00 p.m.: Monthly Jam Session.
- For additional events, view the "Upcoming Events" page.
Uncle Mike's is conveniently located off Highway 53 and the Wild River ATV/Snowmobile Trail in Trego, Wisconsin. We're open Wednesday-Sunday and feature the following in a fun and inviting atmosphere:
⇒ Full Bar
⇒ Lunch and Dinner served until 9 p.m. (10 p.m. on Friday and Saturday) - or order ahead of time for pickup
⇒ Fresh pizza!
⇒ Pool Tables/Darts
⇒ ATM Machine
⇒ Sand Volleyball Courts
⇒ Free Wi-Fi
|7017 U.S. HIGHWAY 53, TREGO, WI 54888 ~ 715-635-9042|